Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LeJeune's Bakery


Mmmm, French bread.
The location of this bakery is, oh, say 5 houses down and across the street from where my parents live. My mom used to send me here for a loaf on Sundays when she'd make garlic bread. I'm hoping that'll make an appearance at the engagement party! (hope, hope.)
I bought Scott one of LeJeune's shirts cause their bread is just so good that I thought the next best thing to eating it was wearing it. He gave the shirt it to Shayne. Then he stole mine to replace the one he gave away. Bugger.
For your clicking pleasure: http://www.lejeunesbakery.com/

1 comment:

  1. There is no better French bread in Louisiana...maybe France, but certainly not here. When I was a child, we would have fried LeJeune's bread dough for supper in Lent. It was not a sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete